Guitar Music Books

Guitar Music Books is for everybody who loves the music guitars make. This blog has been created for people looking for sheet music for guitar or chord charts featuring all guitar chords including the popular power chords. You will also find guitar tab books containing chords for songs and guitar solo tabs.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Andrew Lloyd Webber: Andrew Lloyd Webber - The Classical Guitar Collection

Composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Guitar songbook for guitar. 47 pages. Published by Hal Leonard.

With standard guitar notation and fingerings.
22 Lloyd Webber classics from his very best shows, including: Close Every Door * I Don't Know How to Love Him * Don't Cry for Me Argentina * Memory * Unexpected Song * Pie Jesu * All I Ask of You * Love Changes Everything * and more.

Nice arrangements
"I was overall very pleased with this book. I was particularly intrigued with the inventive way the "Phantom of the Opera" was adapted to the guitar, although I had to explore for fingering which I felt made the piece easier to play up to speed."
-- Tim Deyarmie from Mojave Desert, CA, May 17, 2007
Great songs!!!
"I bought this guitar songbook because I love Webber's music and I also love musicals.
So this book has all I wanted, exept the lyrics...
But the music is beautiful."
-- Henriƫtte Wullems from Arnhem, The Netherlands, June 26, 2000
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Andrew Lloyd Webber - The Classical Guitar Collection

No comments: